Responsible authority in the sense of the data protection laws, in particular the EU data protection basic regulation (DSGVO), is:
Munich School of Robotics and Machine Intelligence
Prof. Sami Haddadin
You can exercise the following rights at any time using the contact details provided by our data protection officer:
- Information about your data stored with us and their processing (Art. 15 DSGVO),
- Correction of incorrect personal data (Art. 16 DSGVO),
- Deletion of your data stored with us (Art. 17 DSGVO),
- Restriction of data processing if we are not yet allowed to delete your data due to legal obligations (Art. 18 DSGVO),
- Objection to the processing of your data by us (Art. 21 DSGVO) and
- Data transferability if you have consented to data processing or have concluded a contract with us (Art. 20 DSGVO).
- If you have given us your consent, you can revoke it at any time with effect for the future.
You may at any time file a complaint with a supervisory authority, e.g. the competent supervisory authority of the federal state in which you reside or the authority responsible for us.
You will find a list of the supervisory authorities (for the non-public sector) with their addresses at: https://www.bfdi.bund.de/DE/Infothek/Anschriften_Links/anschriften_links-node.html.
We reserve the right to adapt this data protection declaration so that it always corresponds to the current legal requirements or to implement changes to our services in the data protection declaration, e.g. when introducing new services. Your renewed visit will then be subject to the new data protection declaration.
Questions to the data protection officer
If you have any questions about data protection, please send us an e-mail or contact the person responsible for data protection in our organisation directly: